Part of building your business involves maximising the return on your investment when you decide to sell.
At MD Consulting, we specialise in dealing with entrepreneurial business owners and are committed to maximising the value of smaller and medium-sized companies.
Our experienced team includes experts who will seek to obtain the best returns for you at the time you decide to sell, through a range of services including:
- planning the disposal of the business
- preparing the business for sale
- recommending ways to increase business value in anticipation of a sale
- identifying potential purchasers
- business valuations (provided by our independent expert Bruce Sutherland & Co, for more information please visit here)
- confidential negotiations with purchasers
- advising on heads of terms and sale agreement in conjunction with your legal advisor
- tax planning to minimise overall tax payable
- investing the proceeds.
In some circumstances, a solvent liquidation offers a useful option for winding up a company and extracting funds, perhaps because the directors want to retire and have nobody to take over or because a solvent company has become surplus to requirements.
To add further value to our services, MD Consulting has a link with insolvency specialists Quantuma, where the team can provide expert advice on solvent liquidations.
Quantuma also provides comprehensive solutions for businesses and individuals facing financial distress and will work alongside MD Consulting and our clients in order to achieve the best possible outcome, as early as possible. Quantuma can also assist in raising funding for many different scenarios. For more information, please contact Chris.Newell@Quantuma.com for a free initial chat.
To find out more about MD Consulting’s business disposals services in Buckinghamshire, or to arrange a free initial meeting to discuss how we can help you in more detail, please contact us.