Starting up your own business is a big decision to make. It brings the potential for both rewards and risks, but with careful pre-planning, many of these risks can be minimised.
At MD Consulting, we are experienced in business start-ups and many of our clients have been with us since we helped them establish their enterprises a number of years ago.
Most people who start up a business do so because they have a great business idea, and the enterprise and drive to see it through, not because they are experts in the financial and legal aspects of running a business.
The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of professional advisers and that’s where we fit in.
When you bring us your business ideas, we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner and strengthen your proposals. We can also help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up accounting systems for your internal use and to support compliance with statutory requirements.
To find out more about MD Consulting’s business start-up service in Buckinghamshire, or to arrange a free initial meeting to discuss how we can help you in more detail, please contact us.